Join Hollywood Fringe staff and participants every Wednesday for the return of Office Hours! Office Hours are casual meet-ups at different bars around Hollywood that offer you a weekly chance to network and drink with other Fringers.
Use #drinkingaboutfringe on Twitter or Instagram (or check this blog post regularly) for updates on locations, specials, and more.
Office hours are always Wednesdays from 7pm-9pm beginning March 30th, at the following bars:
- March 30th: Three Clubs (1123 Vine St.) – $5 Happy Hour
- April 6th: Saint Felix (1602 N Cahuenga Blvd.) – $5 House Wines & Beer, $6 well drinks, $8 Signature cocktails
- April 13th: Dragonfly (6510 Santa Monica Blvd.)
- April 20th: Pig N’ Whistle (6714 Hollywood Blvd.)
- April 27th: Lost Property (1704 Vine St.) – $8 specialty cocktails
- May 4th: The Well (6255 Sunset Blvd.)
- May 11th: Black (6202 Santa Monica Blvd.)
- May 18th: Bar10 (8933 Santa Monica Blvd.) – Happy Hour ($4 drink specials and discounted food dishes) until 8 pm
- May 25th: Piano Bar (6429 Selma Ave.) – Happy Hour until 8 pm
- June 1st: Three Clubs (1123 Vine St.) – well drinks $7, beer/shot combo $8
Networking is an essential ingredient to your success at Fringe and we’re giving you a ton of opportunities to mix and mingle! Hope to see you #drinkingaboutfringe soon.