This year’s numbers reflect a growth trend that has been in place since the festival began in 2010:
- The festival sold over 65,000 individual tickets (from 17,000 in 2010).
- The festival sold an estimated $540,000 in tickets this year (from $50,000 in 2010, almost 1,000% growth).
- In its eight year history, Hollywood Fringe has returned over $2.3 million to artists.
- 375 productions participated in this year’s event (from 180 in 2010), mounting 2,064 performances at 51 spaces throughout central Hollywood and some West Hollywood locations.
- 1,802 artists and producers participated in this year’s Hollywood Fringe.
The central Fringe organization doesn’t retain any of the ticketing proceeds; all $540,000 have been returned to Fringe artists and venues.
Want to see Fringe continue? Please make a tax-deductible donation at hollywoodfringe.org/donate.