1. Food and drink samples
2. Simple graphics that allowed me to follow the story
3. DILDOJOKE is by far the best bit
4. “Trina make Baba go home” was used just the right amount of times
5. Trina’s accent and projection were GREAT
What I didn't like
1. Theater was really warm
2. Overuse of “CHANGEPICTURE”. My personal opinion is that 4 times max. It became predictable.
My overall impression
What a character! She kept me entertained for 45 minutes. The show flowed nicely. There was just the right mix of vulgarity and innocent charm. Trina involved the audience and took them on a journey. So much fun. I laughed a lot.